Perfect your skills and learn “feel” from a professional that can not only break down the fundamentals, but will give you the confidence it takes for higher levels. Ideal for Novice through Experienced riders wanting to connect with their horse and truly understand what it takes to ride and feel the movements.
INTERNATIONAL & CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
• World Equestrian Games Team, Bronze Medal, 5 World Cup Representations
• 5 USA National Championships
• 3 Bronze Nation Cup Teams – Europe 2 – Olympic Games Traveling Reserve
• Hagon Germany: Horses & Dreams – Grand Prix Champion Kingston
• Hagon Germany: Horses & Dreams – Grand Prix Freestyle Champion Kingston
• Aachen Germany: Intermediare 11 Champion
• Exquis Masters, Hickstead, England: Champion, GP Special – Tip Top 962
• Exquis Masters, Florida: Champion, GP Special
• FEI World Rider Ranking: 10th in World
• Lifetime Achievement Award (2014): USEF Gold Medal of Distinction (An honor of only 24 athletes who have represented the United States in International Top-SportDressage Competition.)
Horse and Riders will be assigned a ride time prior to clinic. Please be ready for your ride 15 minutes before your scheduled time. Rides are 45-50 minutes long. Riders are welcome to stay and watch other riders and partake in lunch with the other participants and Leslie Morse.
Auditors are also invited to lunch with Leslie Morse.
upon Registering for this clinic. a non-refundable deposit $100.00 will hold your spot and time. Times will not be assigned until deposit is made. – Spots are filled on a first come – first paid basis.
Auditors space is limited a fee of $30.00 at time of registration holds your spot.